We are working to make mass spectrometry approaches accessible for linking macroscopic phenomena to their molecular underpinnings to generate new insights into plant biology and plant derived products.
- Creating accessible and effective infrastructure for plant metabolomics
- Implementing approches for qualitative/quantitative flux analysis
- Measuring protein turnover
- Examining fruit quality traits (linking traits to genes through metabolites)
- Understanding herbal medicine efficacy, standardization, and quality metrics