We are working to make mass spectrometry approaches accessible for linking observable macroscopic properties of living systems to their molecular underpinnings in order to generate new insights into plant biology and plant derived products.
- Creating accessible and effective infrastructure for plant metabolomics
- Implementing approches for qualitative/quantitative flux analysis
- Measuring protein turnover
- Examining fruit quality traits (linking traits to genes through metabolites)
- Understanding herbal medicine efficacy, standardization, and quality metrics